Body Polish, Body Serums & Toning creme!!!
We all desire smooth & silky skin that just glows with delight.
Cold Months can challenge you skin tone and we still are dealing with some restrictions on spa/ salon time due to this pandemic.
Don't fret though, you can get your pampering done right at home with some Eco-Friendly remedies that will leaving jumping for joy!!!
1.Let's start with exfoliating:
- Sea Salts are great for rough oily skin
- Sugar is neutral and provides a medium polish great for frequent use
- Coffee is great for troubled areas and helps circulation
- Clay is amazing for sensitive and acne prone skin
- Almond Argan & Coconut are light weight oils that penetrate deeply to lock in moisture while keeping toxins out by creating a barrier.
- Fruit oils such as Berry Oils, Watermelon seed, passion fruit & are perfect for overall mature skin and face due to the high vitamin C and antioxidant content.
*Pick and choose your favorite combos that meet your needs and enjoy!!
Note: Try using the purest oils for best results, Don't forget essential oils for a great natural scent.
Gel Serums for you body will plump and provide elasticity which will preserve your youthful skin.
1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid Powder will make 100 grams (3.53 ounces) of a 1% solution.
3.5 ounces of purified water, you can use floral water and water soluble extracts. Do not exceed .5oz of extracts. Blend very well to great your gel + a teaspoon of your favorite oil and Viola!!!! Perfect for women of all ages.
Adding glycerin and Aloe Gel can really be helpful too.
* Body Mask will detoxify, tighten and purify skin
* 1 part Aztec's Clay +2 parts water + 2 teaspoons of your favorite extracts or additives.
Ex: I like to soak lavender buds in oil then add it to my clay mixture, leave on until dry and scrub off in shower. The clay draws out impurities and tightens skin, leaving behind a clean and pure tone. Add lemon + pureed cucumber to enhance natural skin lightening****
3. Toning balms and cremes are great for dehydrated skin that is in need of firming and deep conditioning benefits
- Cocoa, Mango & Shea work well for scarring and stretch marks..
- Coconut oil is a very flexible oil which can be used in many recipes, blends well with a lot of ingredients if used correctly & is compatible with almost every skin type.
WE as women are always self conscious about our bodies, especially as we grow.
Our image is constantly changing, from our young adulthood, through motherhood and finally our "Madame Stage.
As a kind reminder: I would like you to know that by living a healthy life & pampering yourself with the best nature has to offer, you will bring out your own natural beauty.
AND THAT"S WHAT COUNTS!!!
ENJOY, ya girl A.M.Y.